Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!
I got the crappy gray hairspray out of my hair! it only took half - well actually only about 1/6 of the bottle of shampoo to get it out.

and HUZZAH! we didn't suck tonight in Arsenic and Old Lace. I don't think I could have handled it it we were really crappy again. I might have cried. Seriously.

and HUZZAH! my parents and little brother are coming tomorrow - hopefully I'll see them Thursday if they get here in time.

and HUZZAH! I'm going to sleep soon!! and I get to sleep in tomorrow.

That's all, I'm huzzahed out.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I found you.....

Good work tonight, Martha.

Andrea said...

You were excellent yourself. See you tonight, beautiful!

flurp-boink said...

Hip hip HUZZAH!!!
hooray for you putting up posts and hooray for you in general...hope all went well last night and continues to do so...see you soon!

sara without an 'h' said...

it went pretty well on opening night?? that's what i've heard! congrats! wish i could see it :(

Bronton said...

You are so delightfully enthusiastic! I love it!

sara without an 'h' said...

manda, what's going on lately? i've been stalking your blog because you said you would publish frequently :)