Thursday, November 30, 2006

Brrr!

It's cold! Too cold. And I am not happy.
If there was snow, the cold would (maybe) be bearable, but cold weather without snow is just useless.

I have to go back out into the cold and my ears haven't warmed up since the last time I was out. (And yes, I'm pouting.)

7 comments:

Aileen Joanna said...

stick out your bottom lip a little more manda. ;)
I'm starting to get excited for tonight! eeee!

sara without an 'h' said...

crazy! it just got cold here, too. this morning it was 15 degrees (C, of course) and by 4pm it was 4 degrees. crazy!! only it's raining and "ice-pellet-ing" here, too, which just makes city life miserable.

Unknown said...

Sara, if it is above freezing, you don't get to complain.

Andrea said...

Wear a fuzzy hat. 110% of your body heat escapes through your head.

Philip said...

Even snow in Iowa depresses me. It need to be on mountains where its useful for skiiing and sledding!! Hurray for CA where snow is put on the mountains where it belongs!!

sara without an 'h' said...

ok. but now it's -2!

i know. i won't complain. i remember iowa!

sara without an 'h' said...

new post! new post! :)