Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm going to be a teacher!

I found out where I'm going to be student teaching next semester - at least for the first half.
I'm going to be at the Rock Valley public school and I talked to the teacher I'll be working with and I think we will get along and that it will be a good experience for me.

It is so mind boggling to me to think that next year and next semester (!) I'll be in charge of a class. I really hope that I'll be able to teach well, and show my kids that science can be really exciting and interesting and that I'll be able to be caught up on all the lesson plans, and that I remember/understand what I'm supposed to be teaching, and agh!!! I'm going crazy already.

But, I don't have to deal with that now.

5 comments:

sara without an 'h' said...

sweet, amanda!! i'm excited for you. yay science!

Aileen Joanna said...

Yay!!!! don't forget the diagrams ;)

Andrea said...

Eeek. I feel your nervous excitement.

Justine Teresa said...

EEEEEKKKKKKK.
that is awesome.

Rachel:) said...

Cool Amanda, i did not teach highschool, but i taught elemetnry scienc to grade twos, and i lvoed it. Scince is amazing and like the best subject to teach! Serioiusly! It is easy to make them excited about it! you will do GREAT!!