I have too many things too do! Way to much homework. I think that I will end up staying up way too late trying to do my homework becaue I procrastinated.
I had a good day though. Went to chapel for the first time this year (I'm a bad person - but I don't really feel bad) good skit though. And then had a ridiculously fun lunch with cool people, complete with entirely inappropriate comments and awkward conversations. It was fun. I like awkwardness.
I went for a long walk to clear my thoughts this afternoon/evening and I feel much better now - even though it was fraking cold outside. Being at Dordt I rarely have the time or space to just sit and think and be alone. There are always people around and most of the time I like people (friends are good) but sometimes I get cranky and just need to be alone or else I rip people's heads off, and make everyone around me angry - but no worries, I'm happy again.
Back to the homework.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Totally awkward conversation. I'm glad I was there for it.
I know what you mean about not being alone. I missed alone time at Dordt.
But now I miss "with-people-all-the-time" time!
You just can't win, eh?
Miss you!
And you're not a bad person.
Post a Comment