I had my terrible, killer, engineering test today. And it was terrible and extremely hard. I think I got two questions correct (out of like 8) and I'll get some half points. But, ugh! it sucked.
I'm still alive - barely.
It's a good thing I'm not going to be an engineer; you wouldn't want me to design your car-stereo or blowdryer. It might go boom!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You remembered my tests. I forgot yours :(
I love you though!
maybe I'll come visit tomorrow and we'll have croquetts and a massage...maybe...
You don't need to know how to design blow-dryers and car stereos--isn't that what we have friends like the Wynberg's for?? :)
(Although they like to make things to BOOM too)
baby go boom?
Hi,
I'm sorry about the test. I know what it's like. Really. I took that test. I just saw your blog for the first time right now, so I figured I'd say hi. I'll stop by again sometime.
Post a Comment